Friday, November 7, 2008

Everybody Hates Chris

September 17 and 18, 2008

I worked on Everybody Hates Chris as a detective in September. EHC is the show that Andrew Giannetta was working Camera A on. Drew is my son-in-law, and it was great fun working this show and seeing him do his thing. I was booked to work it, and then let him know. The day I worked, he let the 2nd 2nd know who I was and got placed to be seen in one of the scenes we were shooting.

I would hope to do the show again, but it's future is unknown at this time. EHC may well have shot it's final episode, but there is always hope, and until the official word is out, so is the jury. I have a friend who has worked the show many times because he has a car that fits the time period of the show. Alas, he works on the outdoor set, and I was working inside.

No comments: