Friday, November 7, 2008

Intermission - August 2005

The previous posts dated from August 15th to August 31st of 2005. This was the first month of working as a background actor. This brings up something worth saying because I was only 15 days old as a background actor, and had worked only nine shows by the 31st. As I read these bits, I am trying to correct anything at is "wrong". My intent will be to make sure that I am factually correct, though I am going to try to do so in a way that doesn't mess with the articles too much. I wrote what I wrote, sometimes from ignorance, and I will try to preserve said goofs while making corrections.

You will note in later blogs that I had the opportunity to work several shows more than once. West Wing was one of my favorites, I had high hopes for Night Stalker, and Arrested Development was a blast. While I repeated my visits to West Wing and AD, Night Stalker didn't last long, and I didn't get to make that a regular gig.

I will continue to put up the old adventures, and when I have caught up with reality, I will begin blogging about current experiences. In the meantime, I will put intermissions into the timeline with comments about each of the months as they pass by.

No comments: